Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Bit Left

Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

Post by Bit Left »

I am exploring the three season series that came with the download from Links Country Club. It's been fun but I could use a change up in the course department. Anyways...

When I elect to play rounds together with another player, their preparatory shot set up repeats itself for every shot they make. I can live with it but it gets a little... tedious. Does this sound familiar to anyone, or is this just another symptom of my unique relationship with Microsoft? :wallbash:

Eventually I expect to download some of the Career Good Stuff from LC. I'm kinda hoping I don't have to look forward to my playing partner going thru everything twice on a permanent basis. Is this an unreasonable hope? :surrender:

Don
Guitarzan

Re: Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

Post by Guitarzan »

That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
Bit Left

Post by Bit Left »

Guitarzan wrote: July 8th, 2021, 12:39 pm That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
With all the TLC that has gone in to bringing 1.07 to the space we're at now, I can live with this. As long as I know I'm not alone. Besides I just snagged $800,000 in a Season 3 Invitational and will be looking for my Interac banking deposit from Microsoft. That should cover the real world air conditioner that I just learned needs replacement.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

Bit Left wrote: July 8th, 2021, 5:39 pm
Guitarzan wrote: July 8th, 2021, 12:39 pm That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
With all the TLC that has gone in to bringing 1.07 to the space we're at now, I can live with this. As long as I know I'm not alone. Besides I just snagged $800,000 in a Season 3 Invitational and will be looking for my Interac banking deposit from Microsoft. That should cover the real world air conditioner that I just learned needs replacement.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Yeah, that and 5 grand should get you a rather nice AC unit! :smile:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I just downloaded the file to nitpick...I'm attaching a screenshot of a bug-I tried to debug and its been going for half an hour.

You knew that I'd have to do this right? :laugh:
Attachments
Bug.docx
(293.59 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Jimbo - I can't open a .docX, but I can open a .doc. Can you save another copy as .doc? Thanks!

Pete
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Just testing you!😉

I'll get on it.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

pmgolf wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:38 am Jimbo - I can't open a .docX, but I can open a .doc. Can you save another copy as .doc? Thanks!

Pete
lvtbug.jpg
lvtbug.jpg (43.04 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
Blade

Post by Blade »

Jimbo wrote: August 8th, 2021, 1:19 am Just testing you!😉

I'll get on it.
Just nitpicking - get it right the 1st Time :rofl:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Finally-a nitpicking partner!
BTW is that a Collingwood Magpie?
Saw the Bomber-Bulldog game live at around 10 PM last night. I couldn't believe the turnaround after the first quarter. We should be able to beat the Suns and Pies, but our fate really depends on Brisbane beating the Eagles.

Anyway, back to Links-here's a doc version of the problem.
Attachments
Realistic Career Bug.doc
(304.5 KiB) Downloaded 179 times