Help with APCD Object Library please

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Brandywine

Re: Help with APCD Object Library please

Post by Brandywine »

Weeler
I feel your pain. I cannot for the life of me get Links Extender to work either. I have version 2 installed within the Microsoft Games folder. The program loads up, but every time I try to open a .crz file, I get the "please be patient, loading a large CRZ can take a moment" prompt, Click OK, and......
nothing. I don't know if it's operator error, but it is a bit discouraging not knowing why this is happening since I've used it in the past without issue, same computer. Meh... :wallbash: :rant: :dunno:

KG
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch! ~ Kev
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Yep.....that's exactly the same message I get when trying to bring up or save .crz files. It's almost as though the Links Extender program itself is a
"corrupt" download file. Also.....whats with the category "unlock .crz" ? It tried using the control"u" feature on a locked course, just to see what happens, and that didn't do anything either. Thanks for the confirmation post. At least I know it's not just me.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

If you got it from the link I posted I can confirm that it is not a corrupt download from the source.

After the "please be patient, loading a large CRZ can take a moment" prompt, another one is supposed to come up immediately after, so it must not be working for you guys for some reason, if you are certain you installed it correctly and already tried thorough methods of reinstalling I have no idea what the issue might be, I guess some kind of system compatibility issue :dunno: If you want something specific done with Links Extender possibly you could post exactly what along with a good description of the exact files, and someone else might be able to extract the files you're looking for and give to you, I cant say whether anyone will be up for doing it or not, it can be kind of annoying to select a large amount of files, or in some cases where lots of files are named similarly to figure out exactly which file is which, but you could always post and ask :smile:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...