Grid on all the time

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
themofoman

Grid on all the time

Post by themofoman »

I know it's been awhile but I got a new to me laptop and finally got Links2003 installed. But for some reason I can't find this option. On my old laptop I had the Gridline on all the time. It seem now that I can only get it on the green. I can do Alt+G and it will show for a shot from off the green but not continuously. Can someone guide me to the correct setting?

Thanks
MrMoggie

Re: Grid on all the time

Post by MrMoggie »

Go to Options, then Players, then select your player and from the Auto-grid dropdown menu select Everywhere

Steve
themofoman

Post by themofoman »

Thanks Steve!!! I knew there was an option to do that but upgrading my 7 year old laptop I forgot where it was. Any other fun options I'm missing?

Thanks Again,

Curtis
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

One I'd forgotten all about is being able to step away from address to take a few practice swings by pressing Alt-A, toggle to bring the player back to the ball. Not an option you can set, but very useful especially at the start of a round to set your rhythm. What I had been doing instead is hitting my first tee shot, then "Aww crap!", exiting the round and starting over a few times.