Mouse lag

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Still Linksing

Re: Mouse lag

Post by Still Linksing »

sagevanni wrote: May 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm What's wrong is called "windows 10".......................

Sage...... :scared:
You might be right here. This is the type of thing that happens after an update.

Larry,
You said you did try another mouse? What type of mouse was it? Completely different to your first one? Was it a cheap mouse you tried second?
For all the old golf games visit:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Still Linksing wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:38 am
sagevanni wrote: May 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm What's wrong is called "windows 10".......................

Sage...... :scared:
You might be right here. This is the type of thing that happens after an update.

Larry,
You said you did try another mouse? What type of mouse was it? Completely different to your first one? Was it a cheap mouse you tried second?
I must be living right. I've been running W10 for over 3 years and when I've had issues, which have been few, it was either hardware or something running in the background like Norton. Not everything is Microsoft's fault, and I don't work for them. :smile:
No matter where you go, there you are.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

When I encountered trouble with my wireless mouse, I finally had luck with a cheap-o $7 logitech wired mouse. go figure!

Pete
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

pmgolf wrote: May 17th, 2020, 2:43 pm When I encountered trouble with my wireless mouse, I finally had luck with a cheap-o $7 logitech wired mouse. go figure!

Pete
I believe he mentioned in his original post that he tried different usb ports. Pretty sure after looking up the mouse that it's wired.
Larrycleve

Post by Larrycleve »

It was the exact same Corsair mouse. I liked it so much I bought 2 from Amazon. I remember Jerry Garlisch saying a mouse he liked had stopped being made. So when he found another he liked he bought like 10. I may be exaggerating as I don't remember the exact post.

The interesting thing is this mouse had become jumpy before this happened. I tried all sorts of adjustments with Windows mouse settings and the mouse driver software with no results. I thought it must be me. Now the mouse is so smooth I can't remember the last time it was like this. It never occurred to me that system corruption could be the culprit.
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

Larrycleve wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:06 pm It was the exact same Corsair mouse. I liked it so much I bought 2 from Amazon. I remember Jerry Garlisch saying a mouse he liked had stopped being made. So when he found another he liked he bought like 10. I may be exaggerating as I don't remember the exact post.

The interesting thing is this mouse had become jumpy before this happened. I tried all sorts of adjustments with Windows mouse settings and the mouse driver software with no results. I thought it must be me. Now the mouse is so smooth I can't remember the last time it was like this. It never occurred to me that system corruption could be the culprit.
So is it working now?
Golf Sim Clubhouse
Still Linksing

Post by Still Linksing »

GoBucks wrote: May 17th, 2020, 1:46 pmI must be living right. I've been running W10 for over 3 years and when I've had issues, which have been few, it was either hardware or something running in the background like Norton. Not everything is Microsoft's fault, and I don't work for them. :smile:
Stick Links LS 2000 on your Win 10 system and see how you go. :laugh:

If you want a bunch of other games let me know. :thumbup:
Golf Sim Clubhouse
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Still Linksing wrote: May 18th, 2020, 2:55 am
GoBucks wrote: May 17th, 2020, 1:46 pmI must be living right. I've been running W10 for over 3 years and when I've had issues, which have been few, it was either hardware or something running in the background like Norton. Not everything is Microsoft's fault, and I don't work for them. :smile:
Stick Links LS 2000 on your Win 10 system and see how you go. :laugh:

If you want a bunch of other games let me know. :thumbup:
Thanks, but the only game I play is 2K3. I think I still have my older versions of Links around somewhere.