msSTROKE.mop

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Daniel

msSTROKE.mop

Post by Daniel »

Where can I get instructions on how to install the msSTROKE.mop for fast play no putting assistant. Do you overwrite the Stroke Mop or do you need to something else
pmgolf

Re: msSTROKE.mop

Post by pmgolf »

Copy it into the /Mops/ subdirectory inside /Links 2003/. If you're playing a round, look for a "Change" Button on the setup screen. Setting up a .LTS round? Look for the "Change" Button. Click the "Change" Button, choose the .MOP that you want to use. (you can also choose "Putting Assistant not allowed" when setting up a .RTS round)

Pete
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Thank you for your reply but is it that simple.I thought you needed to do something so it does not interfere with the original Stroke MOP.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

It seems to be that simple, Daniel. I made a 1-club MOP, played a round with it and then switched back to the normal one with no difficulty. (An irons-only MOP, too)

Pete
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Thank you pmgolf am sure I needed to do something to make it work but for the life in me I can not think what.But I will send my friend the msSTROKE.MOP and see how he goes on.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

All you need to do is open the MOP designer, select the standard STROKE mop and clone it (called it mySTROKE or whatever) and then edit it to your hearts content.
I started off with nothing and I still have most of it left!
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Thank you Andy I will try that.