Links 2003 Glen Eagles problem

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Captain Nemo

Links 2003 Glen Eagles problem

Post by Captain Nemo »

Glen Eagles .Crv, .Sha and .TIP files are in my Links Courses Directory. but the course does not show up in the games Course Selection list. The rest of the original courses show O.K.
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Luenz

Re: Links 2003 Glen Eagles problem

Post by Luenz »

Hi,

shouldn't it be a .crz file?

Otherwise I have no idea.

Wirh kind regards
Derek
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Possibly, you might be looking under "G" in the alphabetical order, when its actually under "T" for "The Centenary Course at Gleneagles". I've made that mistake once or twice with some Microsoft courses, at least.

Edit: I assumed "crv" was a typo, but yes what Luenz said.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks Adelade! Yes, I looked under "G". Any way, it turns out they are playing the Kings Course for the 1st time, not the Centenary, but maybe the Pano is similar? As far as the "typo" goes, it was creeping Alzheimer's. We had just returned from dropping my wife's Honda CRV at the dealers for servicing and CRV was stuck in my brain. :oops: :wallbash:
Cheers, Dave :cheers1:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: