Clubs

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
eberck

Clubs

Post by eberck »

After getting a new hard drive I couldn't get Links 2003 to launch correctly. I downloaded all the applicable patches and even went to an NVIDIA graphics card. I also did the tweaks suggested in the Forum and I'm about 98% there. The one glitch that I still have is that, while starting a game, the only club my "caddy" will give me is a Sand Wedge. Opening the Club Selection pane at the bottom, only the Sand Wedge is available to select.

Any help is greatly appreciated - I really miss playing.

Thanks
Redskin

Re: Clubs

Post by Redskin »

I would suggest going into your golfer setup and making sure you gave your golfer all the clubs you don't have now.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

I found the following in the old forum which may be of assistance.
This is a known problem when using both 1.05 and 1.06. Players created in 1.06 display that one club situation when used in 1.05.

You have to keep track some way so you use only players created in the same version when playing that version.
I started off with nothing and I still have most of it left!
eberck

Post by eberck »

Update: I went in and created a whole new player for myself and deleted the previous one and now have the full complement of clubs to choose from. Thanks for your replies.

Ed
USA