Path change for Recored Player

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
LabLim

Path change for Recored Player

Post by LabLim »

Hi, I had to do a reinstall of Links 2003. I was able to designate a path for my verify files back to their original location. I have had no such luck with Recorded Player files. It is now under a different user than before. I have searched through the registry but I could not find it and there is no place at least that I could find in Links to change it. Any help would be appreciated.
Gary
gator

Re: Path change for Recored Player

Post by gator »

Check out the 'File Locations' portion of this post - https://www.linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewt ... 138&#p2138. The link to the old forum post is broken, but the link to Armand's Google doc worksheet is still active. This may help you locate where Windows is placing your REC files.
LabLim

Re: Path change for Recored Player

Post by LabLim »

After reading more replies in the forum it talked about USB devices causing multiple problems. I had installed a Logitech G935 wireless head phones just a few days ago. I unplugged the USB device and now the world is round again. I now launch Links 2003 and plug in the USB device after it launches and it works great. Thanks for the help.