Stats

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Dr golf

Stats

Post by Dr golf »

Stumped. I recently played a round at links online tournament Kiawa ocean course. Didn’t play well but that’s not the problem. Upon completion I didn’t have any stats registered. Never had this happen before. Played a practice round with another player and it showed final stats even with me taking a few mulligans. Hope you can help. I run windows 10. Thank you
Steve
Dr golf

Re: Stats

Post by Dr golf »

Previously played four rounds and completed the tournament and had players stats. It wasn’t until tonight that everything came up zeros. Thank you
Steve
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Stat problems at the Ocean Course at Kiawah island. See the 3rd post:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=823

Pete
Dr golf

Post by Dr golf »

Thank you Pete
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

Thanks Pete!

I had played a few rounds at Kiawah and no stats were recorded and I vaguely remembered discussion about the issue but hadn't gotten around to try and see if I could find it or post asking about it.

Thanks!

Jim
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

There was always a problem with Kiawah and stats. When the original designer created the course I believe he ticked the non regulation fairway button which causes problems with stats. If memory serves me correctly that is.

Glenn