Windows 10

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
eberck

Windows 10

Post by eberck »

I had Links 2003 running fine on Windows 10 when my hard drive crashed. I had it replaced and downloaded the game again. Opening the game, the graphics were a little off and I noticed that the overhead camera, which was shown as "on" was not there. The biggest problem is that the caddy gave me a sand wedge for the opening 200+ yard hole. Opening the Clubs tab, there are no clubs to choose from other than the sand wedge. Thinking that the graphics card was the problem, I replaced it with a Nvidia GeForce and updated the driver. Same problem - no clubs to choose from.

Thanks,

Ed
USA
eberck

Re: Windows 10

Post by eberck »

By the way, I also downloaded the applicable patches and installed all as Administrator. I've also set the compatiblity tab to all the available windows versions with no success.

Ed
Jimbo

Re: Windows 10

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Ed-I just installed Links on Windows 10 and have the same problem with the "disappearing cameras". The frame appears but there's nothing inside.
ere you able to find a solution?