New Clubs for Links

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
saramago

Taylor Made Club Pack & SIM Clubset

Post by saramago »

Hi guys!
Today i released my Taylor Made Club Pack 2019-2020 and Taylor Made SIM Clubset.
The Club Pack includes clubs from 2019 and 2020.
The Clubset includes the i3 file, so you can put it directly in the Polyani >>clubs folder.
The technical specs are found in the manufacturer’s website, so I tried to be has accurate as I could.
Each folder has the club’s targa file, a readme sheet and some images.
Remember that to put those clubs in your game you need to use the golfer utility and, in some cases, the proper I3 file (specially for some putters).
You can get the zip files in the Links Animasters website and in the Links Corner "Golfer Add-on Downloads" section below.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Danny D

Re: Taylor Made Club Pack & SIM Clubset

Post by Danny D »

saramago wrote: April 4th, 2020, 8:10 pm Hi guys!
Today i released my Taylor Made Club Pack 2019-2020 and Taylor Made SIM Clubset.
The Clubset includes the i3 file, so you can put it directly in the Polyani >>clubs folder.
The technical specs are found in the manufacturer’s website, so I tried to be has accurate as I could.
Remember that to put those clubs in your game you need to use the golfer utility and, in some cases, the proper I3 file (specially for some putters).
You can get the zip files in the Links Animasters website and in the Links Corner "Golfer Add-on Downloads" section below.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Hiya Saramago. I want to thank you for the great work and contribution to the Links Community. It folks like you that help keep this game alive and fun to play. Nice work. :tiphat:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
saramago

Re: New Clubs for Links

Post by saramago »

Thanks for the feedback, Dan.
Today i'm working on my Cobra 2019-2020 Club Pack.
I expect to release it in a couple of days.
I wish my fellow linksters in the US the best in this terrible situation we are living.
Stay home and protect you and your relatives.
Saramago
pmgolf

Re: New Clubs for Links

Post by pmgolf »

How about a set with a Taylormade M2 Driver and M2 Irons, and a black putter like one of these:
s_067.jpg
s_067.jpg (40.2 KiB) Viewed 4967 times
Thanks,
Pete
saramago

Taylor Made M2 Clubset

Post by saramago »

By request from our fellow linkster Pete (pmgolf), i'm releasing the Taylor Made M2 clubset.
Pete, i hope this is up to your expectations.
You can find the set here: http://linksanimasters.com/forum/topic/ ... 2-clubset/ or in the "Golfer Add-on Downloads" section below.
Enjoy
Saramago
Attachments
Taylor Made M2 Clubset.JPG
Taylor Made M2 Clubset.JPG (112.34 KiB) Viewed 4950 times
saramago

Cobra Club Pack and Cobra Speedzone set

Post by saramago »

Hi guys!
Releasing my Cobra Golf Club Pack 2019-2020 and Cobra Speedzone Clubset.
The Club Pack includes 48 clubs (22 drivers & 26 irons) from 2019 and 2020.
Since Cobra does not make any putters, i chose a Bettinardi BB1 putter.
The Pack and the Set can be found in the Links Animasters website or in the "Golfer Add-on Downloads" section below.
Enjoy!
Saramago
Attachments
Cobra King Speedzone Clubset.jpg
Cobra King Speedzone Clubset.jpg (115.93 KiB) Viewed 4941 times
Cobra Club Pack.jpg
Cobra Club Pack.jpg (103.35 KiB) Viewed 4941 times
saramago

Titleist Club Pack 2019-2020 & TS1 Clubset

Post by saramago »

Releasing my Titleist Club Pack 2019-2020 and Titleist TS1 Clubset.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Attachments
Titleist Clubset.JPG
Titleist Clubset.JPG (76.68 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
Titleist Club Pack.jpg
Titleist Club Pack.jpg (74.28 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
saramago

Nike Golf Club Pack 2016 & Vapor Fly Pro Clubset

Post by saramago »

Just for collectors, i released the last clubs from Nike Golf (from 2016) before they shut down their business.
The Club Pack includes 3 drivers, 2 irons & 1 putter.
The Vapor Fly Pro Clubset includes the i3 file, so you can put it directly in the Polyani >>clubs folder.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Attachments
Nike Clubset.JPG
Nike Clubset.JPG (81.69 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
Nike Club Pack 2016.jpg
Nike Club Pack 2016.jpg (58.73 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
saramago

Ping Club Pack 2019-2020 & G410 Clubset

Post by saramago »

Hey guys!
Releasing my Ping Club Pack 2019-2020 and Ping G410 Clubset.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Attachments
Ping Clubset.JPG
Ping Clubset.JPG (67.56 KiB) Viewed 4813 times
Ping Club Pack 2019_2020.jpg
Ping Club Pack 2019_2020.jpg (59.93 KiB) Viewed 4813 times
saramago

Cleveland Club Pack 2019-2020 & Launcher HB Turbo Clubset

Post by saramago »

Releasing my Cleveland Golf Club Pack 2019-2020 and Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Clubset.
Enjoy!

NS Studio by Saramago
Attachments
Cleveland Clubset.JPG
Cleveland Clubset.JPG (75.06 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
Cleveland Club Pack 2019_2020.jpg
Cleveland Club Pack 2019_2020.jpg (76.22 KiB) Viewed 4781 times