Sky

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
TexRanger7

Sky

Post by TexRanger7 »

The hard drive on my computer recently crashed and I needed to reinstall Links 2003 on a new computer. I had backed up all of my major files (players, courses, records, saved shots, etc.) but I needed to reinstall the basic Links 2003 game along with the updates. However, when I start a round of golf, the sky always shows up as black. Even when I change the "sky setting", it always appears as black. A variety of options show up under "Options / Graphics Settings" but nothing changes when I attempt to play a round --- always a black sky.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Tom
TexRanger7

Re: Sky

Post by TexRanger7 »

I found a way to be able to view the sky by deleting all of the skies in the "Sky" folder. Then it apparently goes back to the default and is visible. It is always a clear sky but at least it isn't all always black.
ChuckH

Re: Sky

Post by ChuckH »

I had this problem. Like me, I'm guessing that you have on-board intel graphics. If you do, go to the Tech Corner Forum. Andy has the solution at the top of the Forum. Worked for me and many others.