9 More Skies

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Daniel

9 More Skies

Post by Daniel »

Hi Guys here are 9 more Skies I made this week hope you like them.

They can be downloaded from this topic viewtopic.php?f=17&t=70
Attachments
Sky 40.jpg
Sky 40.jpg (221.8 KiB) Viewed 5300 times
Lez Marwick

Re: 9 More Skies

Post by Lez Marwick »

Thanks for these. :thumbup:
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen
Paul44

Post by Paul44 »

Thanks for these.
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

thank you!
dick burt

Post by dick burt »

I have over 350 skies.....but inside Links it only shows a fraction of these under "random sky selection" in
preferences.
Anybody notice this?
Is anything I can do have all skies show up inside Links?
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Nothing other than choosing a sky yourself. I sometimes choose one based on my mood. :smile: sunny!

Pete
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

dick burt wrote: August 17th, 2020, 2:33 pm I have over 350 skies.....but inside Links it only shows a fraction of these under "random sky selection" in
preferences.
Anybody notice this?
Are you saying they dont show up in the drop down list below the "random sky selection" option, or that not all the ones in the list get selected by the game when using the random selection?
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Andy as put my skies in the download section of LinksCorner.I will now remove them from my server.I would like to thank Andy you do great work running LinksCorner,which is much appreciated by all Links 2003 Fans. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
dick burt

Post by dick burt »

Adelade wrote: August 18th, 2020, 9:44 am
dick burt wrote: August 17th, 2020, 2:33 pm I have over 350 skies.....but inside Links it only shows a fraction of these under "random sky selection" in
preferences.
Anybody notice this?
Are you saying they dont show up in the drop down list below the "random sky selection" option, or that not all the ones in the list get selected by the game when using the random selection?
All the ones in the sky directory don't show up in the drop down inside Links.
Only about 30 show up when picking "random sky selection"
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

dick burt wrote: August 18th, 2020, 3:05 pm All the ones in the sky directory don't show up in the drop down inside Links.
Only about 30 show up when picking "random sky selection"
So both..? Im not sure we're on the same page here, your answer seems ambiguous to me. I'm asking because I have around 160 skies in my folder, have it set to using a random sky, and have long had a suspicion that the game displays some skies more frequently than others, or possibly even that some skies dont get displayed ever. However, they all show up in the drop-down scroll list within Graphics Settings for me so that doesnt sound like the same thing as you describe...? I've thought of trying to use less skies in the folder at a time and rotate files in and out, for one thing my graphics settings menu works best when I only have a few skies in the folder so there's a decent chance Links has issues with there being too many of them.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...