Course Handicapper Difficulties

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Tstorm239

Course Handicapper Difficulties

Post by Tstorm239 »

Since the program seems to require 30 rounds, I have done 30 rounds twice at a course I have designed and both times, I get a bunch of 5s, 7s, and 9s for the handicaps. Anyone else have this happen?
Last edited by Tstorm239 on May 25th, 2020, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
pmgolf

Re: Course Handicapper Difficulties

Post by pmgolf »

THE program? Is this a mystery where we're supposed to read your mind? I have no idea what you're talking about! :dunno: :helpsmilie:
Tstorm239

Post by Tstorm239 »

I'm sorry. I'm referring to the "Course Handicapper" in the APCD Add Ons corner.
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Tstorm239 wrote: May 25th, 2020, 2:39 am I'm sorry. I'm referring to the "Course Handicapper" in the APCD Add Ons corner.
Hi Tstorm. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Any chance that you can provide us with a copy of what you entered into the Handicapper, and what you mean by 5,s 7,s and 9,s ?

Thanks,

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Tstorm239

Post by Tstorm239 »

Danny D wrote: May 25th, 2020, 3:25 am
Tstorm239 wrote: May 25th, 2020, 2:39 am I'm sorry. I'm referring to the "Course Handicapper" in the APCD Add Ons corner.
Hi Tstorm. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Any chance that you can provide us with a copy of what you entered into the Handicapper, and what you mean by 5,s 7,s and 9,s ?

Thanks,

Dan
Disregard my post. I found out the solution to my problem. The problem was that some of the holes were playing equally over or under par so the Handicapper wasn't able to calculate the handicaps. :oops: