GBVC

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
jordy

GBVC

Post by jordy »

After deciding to check back into Links after a long lay-off, I have run into a issue GBVC on a "modern" versions of Excel. I am on Excel 2016 and am getting compatability errors that I don't seem to be able to work around and just wanted to check if any else has experienced this and has any advice for over coming.

Thanks in advance.
cloeks1

Re: GBVC

Post by cloeks1 »

I have Office 2003 and been using GBVC for years and it works great. I don't think anyone has it working with the newer Excel. I would try to find an old version of Excel. You should be able to find it for free. I did.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Office 2003 works fine with Windows 10.

Pete
jordy

Post by jordy »

Thanks for the responses guys. I tracked down a copy of Office 2003 and is working fine. if the admin looks at this it might be worth putting note on the GBVC download thread that older versions of excel is required. Great to see that this corner of the net is still as helpful as ever. Just as I remember it from the old days!!!!

Thanks again.
ragamuffin

Post by ragamuffin »

I have it running on Excel 2010 and it seems to work fine.
radiodj

Post by radiodj »

Does anyone know if it will be updated GBVC that is?