I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Weeler

Re: I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by Weeler »

Big Sexy JC : You have a PM !

Thanks.........RW
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Some very nice anis that you have. I especially like the TW shirt on Tiger and Nike hat. Request John Daly with some loud mouth clothes. Thanks for the anis and photos too.
Chuck
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Chuck,

Thanks for the feedback. I thought there was already a John Daly on the animsters site with loud mouth clothing? Are you wanting different stuff than the one on their site or a different face?

I've really tried to start doing a lot of the branding on my anis that they wear in real life and I've made my best effort to match their clothing. You can always see what clothing I chose by searching the golfer on getty images followed by the year that I mention in my post. It's been a little tougher on the older players to get it perfect because I'm limited on the number of photos that are out there from that time period.

Just let me know on the John Daly and I'll see what I can do.
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

The ani on animasters is pretty good but the clothes are a little tame for John. Something more like this:
Attachments
John Daly.jpg
John Daly.jpg (67.05 KiB) Viewed 4033 times
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

ChuckH wrote: March 15th, 2023, 2:39 am The ani on animasters is pretty good but the clothes are a little tame for John. Something more like this:
JD2010 has the loudmouth outfits. Not sure if the 300 plus pound body along with the Santa Clause type beard can be replicated that is the current John Daly look in 2023.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Let's just say I'm currently working on a John Daly with the Santa Claus beard, new loudmouth clothing AND a cigarette in his mouth AND his classic sunglasses. I also decided to keep his "I've spent too much time in a tanning bed" red face and pink neck in the ani I'm working on. It's gonna be a classic for sure. It will be a combination of the two images below.

Unfortunately, there isn't a 300+ pound animation to use. I wish I knew how to modify the l3 files so I could make some of these hefiter dudes look more realistic. I would call it the BigSexy ani.

Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

The John Daly ani is complete and has been uploaded. This was a fun one to create. He has the full beard, but because of the way the TGAs wrap around the animations it's impossible to get the beard "hang down" effect in Links. I've noticed this with many other anis I've made with facial hair. The same is true for golfers with long hair. The hair looks like it's "matted" down to their neck.. This JD ani has that same issue, but there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

I got the LoudMouth designs straight from the LoudMouth website so they are legit LM patterns. I also added a LM belt on all the pants. I kept the same LM shirts that the JD2010 ani had because those are the same shirts JD wears so no reason to mess with those. I did LM hats with LM branding. I added Sqairz shoes because that's what JD wears. He also has a cigarette in his mouth that you can see at certain angles. It's pretty funny when you get a chance to see it.

Enjoy!!!
Last edited by Big Sexy JC on March 18th, 2023, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Boy that is loud. :scared: I also like the Aaron Baddeley ani as well as others. Thanks.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

I just uploaded the below anis for the 2018 season. 2018 will be the last season for Tiger in my replay so I made a first year and last year ani. When I get a chance I will go back and update clothing to match each year, but for now both anis have the same clothing, etc.

Alex Noren
Billy Horschel
Tiger Woods 97
Tiger Woods 18
Bryson DeChambeau (regular hat)
Tommy Fleetwood
Emiliano Grillo
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Big Sexy JC wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:57 pm Let's just say I'm currently working on a John Daly with the Santa Claus beard, new loudmouth clothing AND a cigarette in his mouth AND his classic sunglasses. I also decided to keep his "I've spent too much time in a tanning bed" red face and pink neck in the ani I'm working on. It's gonna be a classic for sure. It will be a combination of the two images below.

Unfortunately, there isn't a 300+ pound animation to use. I wish I knew how to modify the l3 files so I could make some of these hefiter dudes look more realistic. I would call it the BigSexy ani.

He reminds me of me...except for the "tobacco"... :whistle: