I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
fiver

Re: I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by fiver »

You are doing such a great job with these ani's. I have started a tournament with all of them. I have 113 on the course now and some are finished. I would love to have 30 more, but not all at once. The course I'm using is a Sage favorite, Bayonne.
chad

Post by chad »

Will we see a Davis Love III and David Duval ANIs someday? :thumbup:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Fiver,

Just let me know which ones you are wanting and I'll add them to my list. No promises on how quickly I will get to them, but I will do my best.

Chad,

Yes!!. I'll use your question to get an update out on the anis. I'm getting ready to post the 2022 anis in the next day or two. That will complete my replay until the 2023 season ends so I'm going to go back now and do the team competitions and start working on the anis from 1987 through 2012. I was trying to do them both in parallel and it just got too hard with two kids playing 4 travel sports.

Davis Love III will get created for the 1992 season and David Duval will get created for the 1996 season.
fiver

Post by fiver »

Thanks Chad, Any of them will do. You are so good at this part of the Links game. :notworthy: When ever they get out will be fine with me. :cheers1:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

2022 Season Anis are completed and uploaded.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Young
Joaquin Niemann
Sam Burns
Sungjae Im
Tony Finau
Will Zalatoris
fiver

Post by fiver »

Thankyou, thankyou :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
BladeSteve2020

Post by BladeSteve2020 »

Thanks for all the animations you have made.
Can you have a go at a Danny Willett ani sometime or suggest an existing one to use.
I'd like to play as Danny in careermode.
Thank you.
Creator of the UK Tribute soundscript featuring the much missed Peter Alliss. :thumbup:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

I've been away from the site for awhile. Very busy with my daughter's travel volleyball and son's travel baseball. I did take on a little project when I've had time though. After unlocking all the original anis I wanted to incorporate the new variety available to me into some of the anis I had already done. I started with the 1980-1987 anis because in all honesty they all sucked. I've redone every single one of them with new faces, skin and apparel and put them in a body more suitable to their real life one. They have all been uploaded to my Google Drive share. That list is below.

PinHi you will give me better ratings with these than the last versions of them I think. I think most of these turned out really good.

Andy Bean
Ben Crenshaw
Bob Tway
Bruce Lietzke
Corey Pavin
Craig Stadler
Curtis Strange
David Frost
Donnie Hammond
Don Pooley
Fred Couples
Fuzzy Zoeller
Gil Morgan
Hal Sutton
John Mahaffey
Lanny Wadkins
Larry Mize
Mark McCumber
Mark O'Meara
Paul Azinger
Peter Jacobsen
Raymond Floyd
Scott Hoch
Tom Kite
Tom Purtzer
Tom Watson

My second project was to redo some of the obvious ones that could benefit from utilizing some of the unlocked anis. I posted this in another place on the forum, but wanted to duplicate it here in case anyone didn't see it. These have all been completed as well and uploaded.

Tiger Woods ani with both the 1997 face and the 2018 face.
Jon Rahm in a more plump body type.
Bryson DeChambeau in a flat hat instead of a baseball cap.
Shane Lowry in the John Daly body.
I redid Rory McIlroy's face.
Greg Norman now has his Shark bucket hat.

I completed my PGA Tour replay back in early May so I'm picking back up with the team competition (LIV style) in 1988 so I will be creating anis for each year from 1988 going forward and will post them here when I finish them.

BladeSteve,

I will get you a Danny Willett made, but I'll be out of town starting tomorrow until mid July at baseball tourneys so I can't make any promises on how quickly I'll get that knocked out. Sorry about that, but my life is very crazy in the Summer.
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Finally got around to looked at the Links Add Ons section and found this thread. It is very long. Early in you mention uploading 2012 & 2013 PGA anis for download. Is there a link some where to the ongoing year over year anis?
Thanks, Dave
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Below is the link for all the anis I've made to this point.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TJfJO6OQj1