I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

Re: I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by Big Sexy JC »

2012 just ended in my PGA replay so I decided to create new anis for all of the 2013 players that don't already have one. The list is below of ones that are coming. I'll upload them all at once and let everyone know when they are ready for download.

2013 Player Anis Coming:
Aaron Baddeley
Bo Van Pelt
Graham DeLaet
Jason Dufner
Jordan Spieth
Keegan Bradley
Matt Kuchar
Russell Henley
Steve Stricker
Trevor Immelman
Webb Simpson
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Great stuff JC....if at all possible..could you put together a top tier Tiger Woods...the one that was on animasters site....looked like a bad wax-works attempt....thank you... :notworthy:
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Okay, thanks for letting me know, Big Sexy JC. I will check that out soon! Also, thanks for "breathing new life" into Links by creating some new plater ani's. :thumbup:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

I uploaded the below player anis tonight. Notes next to each on what makes them unique/cool factor.

Aaron Baddeley - As long of hair as the game will allow.
Bo Van Pelt - Pretty boring one. Nothing special.
Graham DeLaet - An entire face covered in facial hair and my first attempt at designing some pants from scratch. Definitely some wild outfits.
Jason Dufner - Curly hair over the ears and hair down to the collar are the only things special about this.
Jordan Spieth - One of my favorites so far. Fully decked out in Under Armour shirts, hats and shoes. Plus it's Jordan Spieth.

Thanks for all for the kind words on the anis. I think I'm going to look back and make fun of how bad the first ones I did were. I feel like I'm learning stuff with each one I do. Oh, by the way, add Tiger to the list above. Trying to decide on baby face Tiger or facial hair Tiger. Any suggestions either way?
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Tiger is his prime years Tiger...when he owned golf....maybe 2000-2004 Tiger.... :notworthy: ..ps...be awesome ..if you found a way to create....bad weather attire...such as wind-breaker jackets for the overcast skies....for coastal links sytle courses....eg turnberry/ Cara Brae ...etc
Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan »

Keep ' em coming! :clapping: Cool seeing fellow Canuck Graham DeLaet, a guy battling a bad back who was just on the verge of reaching a win but never got to that next level.
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

I like the Zach Johnson ANI, but , looking at it closely while playing, I'm curious what the "horizontal lines" around the back of his neck are ? They
somehow draw your eye. ( intended or not ? ) Sorry, Jimbo, not trying to infringe on your nit-picker status.

Ron
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Big Sexy JC wrote: January 30th, 2023, 8:55 am Well, I finally figured it out. I have been messing with the player animation files for over a month trying to find a way to create brand new players and I had a breakthrough tonight. Since the old animasters have left, never to be seen again, I will gladly fill the void. The difference is that I wouldn't call myself a master.

I will make a bunch of these for my use in my PGA replay so as I need them for that I will create them and share them in the below link. The first one I completed tonight was Dustin Johnson. I didn't lock these or anything like that so download them and do with them what you want. The good news is that I believe I can create a new ani from any of the existing ones. That would be no hats, hats, visors and the Payne Stewart type of hat. I also figured out how to put sleeves on any of the animations so I might put some long sleeve and short sleeve versions out.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Big Sexy JC,

I just wanted to let you know that you have done a great job with making new golfer animations available for Links as I have downloaded a few and they look very good! Wanted to know if at some point you could create a new animation for Lee Trevino (with gray hair and cap) and also an updated ani of Fred Couples too with gray hair and a cap? So far, my favorite ani is the one for Vijay Singh! :thumbup:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Ron,

I see what's wrong with Zach Johnson. I will get it fixed over the next several days and get a new version uploaded. It basically falls under what I said above in that when I look back at some of the first ones I did I will see flaws.

1Putt,

The next batch of golfers that I'm doing are circa 1984. That's when I'll knock out a bunch of the older/retired players.

Also, all of the ones from the above list have been uploaded except Webb Simpson. I'm hoping to have that one knocked out sometime tomorrow. Tiger will follow Webb.
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Big Sexy JC wrote: February 5th, 2023, 9:57 am Ron,

I see what's wrong with Zach Johnson. I will get it fixed over the next several days and get a new version uploaded. It basically falls under what I said above in that when I look back at some of the first ones I did I will see flaws.

1Putt,

The next batch of golfers that I'm doing are circa 1984. That's when I'll knock out a bunch of the older/retired players.

Also, all of the ones from the above list have been uploaded except Webb Simpson. I'm hoping to have that one knocked out sometime tomorrow. Tiger will follow Webb.
Okay, thanks for the update, Big Sexy JC! :thumbup: