Mike Weir Player Animation File

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

Mike Weir Player Animation File

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Anyone have the Mike Weir player animation file they could upload somewhere or send me? The link to that download is broken on the animaster website and I can't find it anywhere else. Thanks in advance.

JC
Jimbo

Re: Mike Weir Player Animation File

Post by Jimbo »

You'll find Mike Weir and many more at:

http://www.linksanimasters.com/downloads1.php
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Jimbo wrote: December 31st, 2022, 7:48 am You'll find Mike Weir and many more at:

http://www.linksanimasters.com/downloads1.php
Yes, but the download link is to a site that doesn't exist any more. :nono:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I believe that he was on Expansion Pack 1 (Fuzzy was on 2)

My old Computer's CD drive is toast but I might be able to squeeze something out of my new one. I'm still playing Links on the old one.
Last edited by Jimbo on December 31st, 2022, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Jimbo,

Yep. That's the broken link I was referring to in my original post. What expansion packs are you referring to? I wasn't aware of any expansion packs for Links 2003. Where can I get those? I did a Google search and was only able to find expansion packs for Links 2001. I did see that there were some additional animations in those, but I didn't think they were compatible with 2003? Can the 2001 animations be converted to work with 2003?

I have a Links Corner expansion pack, but only see LC anis in there. I assume you are referring to some official expansion pack?
gator

Post by gator »

There was a Mike Weir animation included with the Links 2001 Expansion Pack. But Links 2001 ani files are 'LS' and not 'L3' files like what is needed for Links 2003.

Links 2001 Expansion Pack.jpg
Links 2001 Expansion Pack.jpg (116.52 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

It looks like the only other link that's available is the Links Country Club which "links" with this website. :smile: . All I know for sure is they have the Microsoft courses, but you'll have to check to see about anis...if some of the courses came off the expansion packs then I wouldn't be surprised if you could get the original anis too.

https://www.linkscountryclub.com/

:fcrossed:
Spelunker

Post by Spelunker »

Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Thanks Spelunker. You rock.

Has anyone tried to change the old LS 2001 ani file names from LS to L3 to see if they can be used by the golfer utility? I assume it wouldn't work, but worth a try. I don't have 2001 installed, but might install it just to attempt that.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

For what it's worth, I just tried to open the 2001 ani files (after changing their extension to l3 from LS) with the golfer utility and it won't open them. I didn't think it would, but had to try it.