I can't stay away

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Jimbo

I can't stay away

Post by Jimbo »

Well, I got the game to work :clapping: but now I have another issue. I'm trying to add more players (OK, just me) so I downloaded one of the apps from Links Corner, unzipped the file and put the L3 file into the Polyanii file, I'm looking at the directory and my name and L3 file are there but when I start the game I'm not there-I tried it with a couple of others-same result. I looked at the instructions and they mention a Golfer Utility file and a Links Archives File Type.
Everything else seems to be working so what could be the problem?
Merci in advance...
Danny D

Re: I can't stay away

Post by Danny D »

Jimbo wrote: November 28th, 2022, 1:54 am Well, I got the game to work :clapping: but now I have another issue. I'm trying to add more players (OK, just me) so I downloaded one of the apps from Links Corner, unzipped the file and put the L3 file into the Polyanii file, I'm looking at the directory and my name and L3 file are there but when I start the game I'm not there-I tried it with a couple of others-same result. I looked at the instructions and they mention a Golfer Utility file and a Links Archives File Type.
Everything else seems to be working so what could be the problem?
Merci in advance...
Been a long time but I seem to remember something about having to assign a new player to one of your non-champ players, or create a new one. :dunno:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

It's starting to come back-slowly...my golfer ani has to be one of the older golfers now. :laugh:
I just have to figure out how to load new shirts...I might need some help.
Why didn't they have a "naked golfer" :rofl:
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

@ Jimbo ...."I'm trying to add more players" ...create a new one(ani)...I was trying to add some snazzy looking shoes to one of my ani's some time back and was having some difficulty...kinda forget ...exactly how I did it ...it worked in the end...link.. https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1541 ...might help ... :fcrossed: