LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
cloeks1

Re: LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Post by cloeks1 »

First name when I set it up was Chuck. Strange it sees that as over 20.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

It doesn't see it as over yet. It is checking the length. See my updated previous post to add something to the line that is erroring.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

cloeks1 wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 5:22 pm With the new update I no longer get the error 9 and have created and run a tour, but have some new problems and strange problems. If i try to edit or add a course to the course database I get a run-time error 424: object required. If I go into the tournament database and select Arnold Palmer Invitational I get a run time error 1004: unable to get the Match property of the WorksheetFuntion class. I have quite a few other problems but I'll start with these.
The coursr runtime error 1004 is my fault. I accidently corrupted course data for bay hill and bethpage. So selecting Arnold Palmer will cause error. Easy fix
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

It looks like that fixed it. I can now update or add course without error.
After I played a round I went to view first round scores. I noticed my total score was correct ,but it entered 3 for the scores on every hole.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I found some bad code on the course update.
I will fix it real fast. Also, I see the issue with your scores bring the same. I can fix that too...I missed that error...geesh
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Made the fixes already. Will do an upload in the morning.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

The only other big problem I'm having is the tournaments still don't show up unless I update them just before making the tour. If yours doesn't do that I don't see how you could find the problem. Thank's for fixing what you have. By the way, this is fun for me. I've been a troubleshooter in electronics and computers my whole life going back to the early early days of computers.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Ok...so you create a tour, then do tournament updates. PGA tour tournaments are set at as Fedex Cup tournaments, bec they r in real life. If you create a tour that is not Fedex Cup, they not show up. Champion and European tour tournament will shoe up as they are not initially set up as Fedex cup tournaments. Of course they also need a course assigned to them as well before they will show up. If you want to use PGA tour tournaments ina non Fedex Cup tour you will have to update the tournaments to not be Fedex Cup. This is done by changing the Fedex Cup value to None.
Playoff tournaments are set to None even though they are Fedex cup tournaments, bec they have no Fedex cup season points awarded.

The same principle will apply if you update courses before creating a tour. Only difference is updating off the first screen updates the master list so those changed will appear in all tours you create. If you update from the "Tour page" it will only update tournaments for that specific tour.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

I just created a non fedex tour. Before hitting play the tour I edited the 3M Open and made it none under fedex. I then hit play tour and selected PGA tour and hit build season. I get a message saying there are no qualifying tournaments. I hit ok and get tournament database with nothing listed. I then cancel out which sends me back to where I can update tournaments which sends me back to tournament database where I can update 3M Open.The fedex cup type says tour. I dont edit it but just save it. I then initialize season and the 3M Open is there along with any other tour I update. After that if I quit and go back to the main menu and open tournaments there thw 3m open still says none in fedex box.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

I just tried again and it looks like it is working the way it's supposed to. It's just a little confusing. Thanks for everything. This is really a great update to GBVC which was amazing for me for years.