LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
cloeks1

Re: LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Post by cloeks1 »

I just tried it again and selected it to show all four types of tournaments. Three European tournaments showed up without me having to edit them. I still had to edit other tournaments to make them show up. I did notice that I didn't have to make a change to the tournaments just go into editor and save it.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

@morvio Well I was going to test it but then around the time the beta started, I was having computer problems, and then the timing hasnt suited me since then. Im pretty sure I will try it out later on, maybe in 6 to 12 months, but the tutorial video was very good and answered most questions I had. As a sidenote, my current Excel version that I use is through Outlook, and I wouldnt be surprised if LVT doesnt work there lol. But if another official test version comes out and it turns out to work through Outlook, I can possibly test it a little bit, even if not necessarily playing along with it. Anyhow, Im going to have a more recent and proper version of Excel by the time I start playing along to it for real.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

@Mike "Tour Championship must have a course assigned to it if you are going to use the Fedex Cup Competition" ...yes that is the correct msg I was getting

Music to my ears....."The runtime error will occur when creating a schedule. My code fix will hopefully cure that"...will that updated xlsm arrive sooner than we think ??....a very simplified text/pdf tutorial to go along with it would be great (ie sequence of events 1 - 10.. just to get things up and running - the finer details you've added such as editing hole/conditions difficulty can be figured out in time I guess)...ie that bit of adding the Fed tourney last..I was completely unaware...if it was in the vid...i for 1 missed it...good luck with the fix...
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I will re-relase later this week. Should fix the runtime errors 🤞
I also fixed the LVT Cup day 3 progress coloring.
AdamL

Post by AdamL »

Just a note to say thanks for the work...looking great and working on my Office 2016 :clapping:
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

New version uploaded.

The download is now available. Find it here.

https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1630
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

With the new update I no longer get the error 9 and have created and run a tour, but have some new problems and strange problems. If i try to edit or add a course to the course database I get a run-time error 424: object required. If I go into the tournament database and select Arnold Palmer Invitational I get a run time error 1004: unable to get the Match property of the WorksheetFuntion class. I have quite a few other problems but I'll start with these.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

For the runtime 424 error, can u click on debug when u get the error and tell me the highlighted line
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

If Len(textbox_golfer_first_name.Value) > 20 Then
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I will see if there is another way around these errors. That runtime error line of code is checking to see if your first name is over 20 characters. I limit name to 20 characters.

If you can, when you get the highlighted line, enter
userform_create_tour. (Include endin dot) before textbox_golfer_first_name and hit your F8 key to see if it gets past it.
Last edited by mwc0914 on July 22nd, 2022, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.