LVT Upgrade thoughts

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
morvio100

Re: LVT Upgrade thoughts

Post by morvio100 »

@"Later rounds more pressure etx, etc)....great idea mwc0914 ....I'm sure Adelade will melt your head in no time....Adelade seems to be quite the Career Mode expert...Great work regards the Add On...incidentally would be very interesting if it could simulate past "classics" such as the Final round of Tigers last win at the masters (as a downloadable set of parameters/ that could be easily injected for a spectacular weekend finish/or as option to apply a past tournament set of conditions weather/rivalery - to set specific ani's as rival/or rivals on rosters /........ for the final day/or days of any given tournament ....and so on... :thumbup:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I like the idea of classic rounds/tournaments. I would have a file of saved rounds/tournament scores for players and those scores would override what the AI comes up with.

But it would not impact the AI for the other players. So say if I use Nicklaus's 1986 Masters rounds, he's going to shoot -9 for the tournament. If the AI has another player shooting lower, Nicklaus does not win, like he did in 1986.

So how would classic rounds be of use?
Last edited by mwc0914 on July 13th, 2022, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

mwc0914 wrote: July 13th, 2022, 12:11 amI'm thinking along the lines of Majors and the bigger tournaments having more pressure, later rounds more pressure than early rounds, higher WGR ranked players handle it better than lower ranked..ideas?
I really like all those, if it is possible I think it would be nice. Im thinking the differences between players and situations should be somewhat subtle though compared to the whole effect. Anyhow, I havent tested LVT so I dont know ho large the win margins tend to be except for the couple examples I saw in the videos.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Ok so right now the LVT upgrade list is:

Update the rosters
Keep tournament conditions for next season use
Pressure factor
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

@"So how would classic rounds be of use?"....would it not be an idea to create a tab on the LVT UI ie ... a "challenge" tab...with a comprehensive list a previous "unforgettable" rounds,as in you click to play a "Do you want to add yourself the Tiger final day/field at AGUSTA ...at for argument -2 under trailing the specific roster/and conditions...if you win...you get some merit achievement badge or something...as a fun elemrnt...no?..at which point you stick/pin your acheivement to your "acheivement" wallet on your profile(bragging rights so to speak) lol...just remembered the profile doesn.t have the list of achievements yet lol...something along those lines...as a fun element I think...