LVT Release Date

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

Re: LVT Release Date

Post by mwc0914 »

What is the name of the course you are trying to add?
Is it the first course you are trying to add or had other courses already been added? What are their names?
radiodj

Post by radiodj »

It happens randomly, could be first course or 4th course. if I add one course at a time and then save it, no problem.

I do appreciate you trying to help me with this.

DJ
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Sorry, but it looks like I will need the sequence of the buttons you clicked on the screen in order to figure it out. I looked at tge code and adding works, so it must unique to the sequence of your events.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

OK...I can't seem to recreate your error, but I did find a different error.
Let me rework the Course Maint screen and re-release LVT.
Probably in a couple of weeks or less....Sorry...
radiodj

Post by radiodj »

Thank you Mike I'll look forward to it

DJ
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Since you plan on doing another update I have found another problem you could look into. On one of your earlier versions you fixed a problem that when you go to the point where you are about to enter your scores but decide to cancel out then play the round later the players where listed twice in the leader info. Although that was fixed when finishing the next round, the scores for that round are all doubled and that messes up that tournament. Another problem I found was when updating players roster I got an error wen selecting players from North Ireland. I think this is because they are listed as being from N. Ireland instead of North Ireland. I did find a way to fix this but it wasn't easy.
Thanks again for all your hard work. I really enjoy using your LVC for Links. I also use it with Perfect Golf.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Yes the double posting of scores was fixed. I will look into the N Ireland issue.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

The double listing of players was fixed but there scores are still being doubled. If they shoot a 70 it will be scored as a 140 in the leader sheet.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

What exactly happens when updating players?
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

I clicked on McIlroy and got an error. I noticed he was listed as being from N.Ireland but when listing countries I noticed it was North Ireland. So I tried to open another player that is from N.Ireland and got the error again. I later found a round about way to change them to North Ireland. After that I can open them without getting the error. I can't remember but I think the error was something like error #9.