LVT Release Date

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

Re: LVT Release Date

Post by mwc0914 »

I suspected that was the problem. I just need to make sure the player data and the country list have the same values.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

All current issues fixed. I will wait until this weekend for release, in case any other issues come up.
radiodj

Post by radiodj »

Hi Mike

Are you close to uploading the fixed version.

DJ
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I uploaded it last night. Uploading had been out of commission while they were on vacation.
radiodj

Post by radiodj »

Thank you, Mike, and thank you for your time you put in on this so us old guys can enjoy.

I appreciate it, DJ
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Mike.... when you go to play a tournament and click on the [Update Tour Settings] box... what does the Challenge Percent Weighting do? It's set to 98, but what does the setting affect?
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

There are 2 levels of green speed/hardness - the normal one that came with Links, and the Challenge setting, which was added by someone here years ago. The Challenge Weighting is the pct chance the Challenge set will be used instead of the level that Links came with.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Thanks Mike. Everything is working fine for me. This is really a great sim and easy to setup and use. When we first got it I was sure it would never work with my version of Excel but you made it happen and I thank you for that. It has way more features and settings than I could imagine. So now that it looks like your work is done on this project, what do you do next? Do you have any new projects planned or are you going to retire. I'm going to go play my third round of a tournament now, so again THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!!!
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

What I do next is enjoy playing with LVT!

Spent two years developing it and testing it. Now is the time to actually use it!