CM & Roster Tutorial Query

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Stuart Hatch

CM & Roster Tutorial Query

Post by Stuart Hatch »

Anyone having problems with the links in the earlier topic? Every time I click on any of the links it directs me to a French website :wallbash:
Andy
Site Admin

Re: CM & Roster Tutorial Query

Post by Andy »

The site that he used to host the images has closed down.

I will see if I can find the images anywhere else.
I started off with nothing and I still have most of it left!
Adelade

Re: CM & Roster Tutorial Query

Post by Adelade »

Do you have any specific questions about it? I might be able to answer, I've fine tuned my roster back and forth quite a bit, based partly on own experimentation and partly on that guide and so my own settings are often alike those in the tutorial.

This is a picture of my "Edit All Modifiers"
CMR.png
CMR.png (126.31 KiB) Viewed 3191 times
My whole roster is set to normal confidence and 5 var. I have 16 players at target 65, 17th to 45th at target 66, 46th to 79th at target 67, 80th to 120th at 68.

I purposely blacked out green firmness and speed settings because I dont recommend anyone using the weird ones I use. I have them set in a particular way since I use a specifc set of green settings that are partly pre mod and partly challenging conditions. And I believe the modifiers dont work and use 0 to 0 for any challenging conditions. Not 100% sure about it but thats what Ive concluded for myself based on a (brief and not very thorough) experiment.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...