LVT update

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

LVT update

Post by mwc0914 »

Just a quick update on the new Links Virtual Tour

8 months in and making good progress. Only major pieces still to be developed are match play, World Golf Rankings, Ryder/Presidents Cup, various reports you can produce about tour tour. Dare I say a product may be available early next year?
Slattery

Re: LVT update

Post by Slattery »

Sounds great mate. Looking forward to it
BruMu

Post by BruMu »

Thanks for the update, very much looking forward to this.
These are the Good Ole Days, just wait and see.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Any chance of getting an alfa version so we can check it out? I'd love to see what you have so far.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Give me about a month to finish the WGR part I am working on. I can make avalable what I have up to then. Mind that some pieces may not be complete or totally working, and no instructions yet.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I have submitted what I have so far to be uploaded. Remember that the data is test data and is incomplete and may be inaccurate. Also there are no instructions with it yet.

You will need to update the course and tournament databases first if you dont want to use what I have set up.

Still have the following to work on:

Updating player stroke data in offseason
Match play
Ryder/Presidents Cup
Reports for the tour and seasons
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

As I said, there may still be problems with the uploaded version...just found one...You must select using 10 years if previous major winners when creating your tour, else you will get an error when initializing the season. The error has been corrected in my version I am working with.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Quick update...match play almost through. After that only need to code for producing various reports and write the instructions.
I will write the ryder cup/presidents cup portion later.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Match play thru. Incorporating Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup type play afterall. Feel pretty confident should have a final product ready for user testing in a couple of months. Perhaps a final real product after begining of year.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Yea...Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup is complete....only need to create reports now, then ready for user acceptance testing.