Updated Player Photos

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Dixieman

Updated Player Photos

Post by Dixieman »

I recently completed a long-term project of updating the player photos that can be used within Links 2003. I've added somewhere between 300 and 400 (haven't bothered with an exact count) player photos to the original group of over 1,000 photos posted here some years ago. The newly added photos are based on the World Golf Rankings Top 400, as of May 16. Is there any interest out there of having these posted here for download? I'll be happy to send them in if there is enough interest.
Doug
gator

Re: Updated Player Photos

Post by gator »

Yes, please post them here! And thank you for all of the work that must have been involved.
MVP

Post by MVP »

Looking forward to the download! Thanks pal!
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Titus

Post by Titus »

Yes, thank you very much for this download
MVP

Post by MVP »

Thanks again!
Dr golf

Post by Dr golf »

got them, thank you :clapping:

Steve
nicodaft

Post by nicodaft »

Dixieman wrote: May 23rd, 2021, 7:00 pm I recently completed a long-term project of updating the player photos that can be used within Links 2003. I've added somewhere between 300 and 400 (haven't bothered with an exact count) player photos to the original group of over 1,000 photos posted here some years ago. The newly added photos are based on the World Golf Rankings Top 400, as of May 16. Is there any interest out there of having these posted here for download? I'll be happy to send them in if there is enough interest.

Hi, Thank you man, it's so great!