LVC demo

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

LVC demo

Post by mwc0914 »

Think time may be getting close to provide a demo of what I have so far for the new LVC. Perhaps can set up a Zoom call in a month or so. Will probably be a weekend morning US west coast time. Will provide more detail as time gets closer.

It is far from finished but thought I would share what I have so far and take feedback.

Thanks
mwc0914

Re: LVC demo

Post by mwc0914 »

Think I'm going to wait until I get to the point where you can complete a single tournament before giving a demo. Right now i am at the point of the cut for a tournament. Should only be a few weeks more before a demo.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I'm generally not available to nit pick until the evenings on the west coast. Let me know what's happening and perhaps we can set up a private-or west coast-session.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Working on the tournament playoff part. When thru with that I will schedule a demo of what I have so far. Maybe in 2 weeks :fcrossed:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

The Links Virtual Tour is at a point where I think a demo can be performed with what I have so far. I've set up a Zoom meeting for Saturday, May 29 at 8:00AM PDT.

Zoom meeting id is 994 466 7497

The demo will show:
1. How to maintain the course database
2. How to maintain the tournament database
3. How to create season and tour roster
4. How to set tour and tournament condition parameters
5. How to play and record a tournament - regular, major, alternate, WGR