Custom MOPs for Seasons

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
DNL

Custom MOPs for Seasons

Post by DNL »

I have used MOP Designer to create my own Skins MOP. It shows up as a select-able option in normal Play Golf. However, I want to use it in my custom Season. When I use the Season Manager, I can see some MOP options when setting up an Invitational round but, those options are only the generic "Stroke", "Skins" and "Match" options. I do not see my custom MOP show up as select-able. Am I missing something?

Regards - Drew
Danny D

Re: Custom MOPs for Seasons

Post by Danny D »

DNL wrote: March 24th, 2021, 6:00 pm I have used MOP Designer to create my own Skins MOP. It shows up as a select-able option in normal Play Golf. However, I want to use it in my custom Season. When I use the Season Manager, I can see some MOP options when setting up an Invitational round but, those options are only the generic "Stroke", "Skins" and "Match" options. I do not see my custom MOP show up as select-able. Am I missing something?

Regards - Drew
Hi Drew... This is a guess. It may be possible that when you are competing in a "season" that the game might not allow you to select any MOPS that contain non-regulation shots, to where if you are playing for fun and NOT within a season, it will follow all of the rules that you have it set up for. Since I don't really know how your MOP rules and shots are set up, I am ASSUMING that may be the case. Try going over your rules and shot types for the ones that aren't working in season play and see if they would be legal shots in a real live match...

Good luck,

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
DNL

Re: Custom MOPs for Seasons

Post by DNL »

Thanks for your input Dan but, that is not the case. In fact, I can go into MOP Designer, clone the standard LS "Skins" MOP and give it a new name. In Season Manager that new MOP will not show up. I even tried the smallest incidental change to assure its was slightly different but still no joy. I am guessing no one in these blogs can verify they have ever used a Designed MOP in the Seasons mode. If anyone has could you please let me know?

Regards - Drew