Misc Add-On Downloads

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
gazskeltz

Misc Add-On Downloads

Post by gazskeltz »

Hi,

Are these permanently broken?

None of the links - skies etc - seem to work anymore...

Regards

Gaz
Andy
Site Admin

Re: Misc Add-On Downloads

Post by Andy »

It would appear that something in the last forum software upgrade has affected how links are processed and whatever happened does not seem to agree with Chrome.

I have tried following links in other browsers (Edge, Firefox and Opera) and they appear to work.

I will continue to investigate.
gazskeltz

Post by gazskeltz »

Hi Andy,

Thanks for that - yes I am using Chrome.

Just retried with Edge and all is working there.

Thanks for your help and being a part of such a great site!

Gaz
jurg48

Post by jurg48 »

Andy wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 9:32 am It would appear that something in the last forum software upgrade has affected how links are processed and whatever happened does not seem to agree with Chrome.

I have tried following links in other browsers (Edge, Firefox and Opera) and they appear to work.

I always have used the Firefox browser. Never have had a problem with dead links until I ran accross Daniel's (9 new skies) link. It appears to be dead.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

jurg48 wrote: March 25th, 2021, 6:27 pm
Andy wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 9:32 am It would appear that something in the last forum software upgrade has affected how links are processed and whatever happened does not seem to agree with Chrome.

I always have used the Firefox browser. Never have had a problem with dead links until I ran accross Daniel's (9 new skies) link. It appears to be dead.
The link you are referring to no longer worked as Daniel removed the file from his own server. We now host his skies in this topic

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=70

jurg48

Post by jurg48 »

Thanks for the "Heads Up" on Daniels Skies Andy. appreciate it.