I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Well, I finally figured it out. I have been messing with the player animation files for over a month trying to find a way to create brand new players and I had a breakthrough tonight. Since the old animasters have left, never to be seen again, I will gladly fill the void. The difference is that I wouldn't call myself a master.

I will make a bunch of these for my use in my PGA replay so as I need them for that I will create them and share them in the below link. The first one I completed tonight was Dustin Johnson. I didn't lock these or anything like that so download them and do with them what you want. The good news is that I believe I can create a new ani from any of the existing ones. That would be no hats, hats, visors and the Payne Stewart type of hat. I also figured out how to put sleeves on any of the animations so I might put some long sleeve and short sleeve versions out.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
PinHi

Re: I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by PinHi »

Wow! Downloaded DJ Golfer model and I must say it looks excellent. You are on to something great! :yes: :tiphat:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Thanks PinHi.

Jon Rahm and Brandt Snedeker added tonight. I did Snedeker to test some crazy hair and a visor and it turned out to my liking so I"m making it available.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Top tier work ...great additions....+1.. :clapping: ....keep going !
gator

Post by gator »

Nice work!

There was one ani created with long sleeves (http://www.linksanimasters.com/images/h ... ll2008.htm) you may want to look at for comparison of how they did it. There were also some one offs (Santa and an elf, the Joker) where someone was able to apply a few more ideas (mainly clothing) that may come in handy if you're interested in looking at those. I realize you're trying to create pro anis.

Keep up the good work, there haven't been any new anis in ages.

Leo
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Leo,

You read my mind. Just finished the Justin Rose ani with sleeves. It's available at the link above. I think I'm going to do one of him with a visor too, but might wait a bit before I tackle that.
PhillieFan

Post by PhillieFan »

After downloading how do you get new ani into the game? It has been a long time since I added a new ani is there an oddball folder they are placed in?
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Put the .L3 file in the /Links 2003/PolyAni/ folder.

Pete
PhillieFan

Post by PhillieFan »

Well that was easy. Thank you Pete!

Frank
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Hi, I just downloaded the new Justin Rose ( longsleeve ) Ani. When I loaded into the game, the lower "forearm" portion of the shirts all show up as white. Sort of like a "long underwear" look, and the top portion looks like all the various shirt prints and colors. Is anyone else getting this anomaly,
If so....what's the fix ? BTW......the new Ani's look and play great !

Ron