Links Country Club - Downloading ANI's?

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Bit Left

Links Country Club - Downloading ANI's?

Post by Bit Left »

Am I missing something? I'm a legit paid up member of the LCC tribe with successful downloads of the game and courses several months ago.

Finally at a point where I wanted to look into downloading some of my 'Senior' ANI cohorts - John, Andrew and Bert, developed by Mark (Hulka) and Rick Weathers. I'm not getting anywhere with this; clicking on the onscreen download links activates nothing.

I also tried to use the on screen link proshop@linkscountryclub.com to get help with this, but that's not working either.

Does anyone know if availability of these has been discontinued? And is there anywhere to obtain these particular ANI's? I'm aware that some ANI's are available here in Links Corner Land, and have only taken a cursory look at the Links Animasters site, but didn't see any sign of my Seniors.

Anyone in the know, thoughts would be appreciated.
pmgolf

Re: Links Country Club - Downloading ANI's?

Post by pmgolf »

I'm not familiar with the John, Andrew and Bert anis. I went to LinksAnimasters.com and didn't see them.

Pete
billw

Post by billw »

Bit Left,

Here are the anis you are looking for.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uaa5eu36 ... r.zip/file
Bit Left

Post by Bit Left »

billw wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 3:15 pm Bit Left,

Here are the anis you are looking for.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uaa5eu36 ... r.zip/file
Thank you Bill W. May you have Aces up both sleeves, and always a downwind. :clapping:
Lord Hearteater

Post by Lord Hearteater »

Double on the thanks. Andrew and John are welcome new additions to my PolyAni folder.
ACES: far too many to list
ALBATROSSES: Atlantic Point (aced par4), Barton Creek 2003, Bay Hill (VGA), Bighorn (LS), Doonbeg, Firestone North,Tribute@Otsego, Torrey Pines (LS), TPCs Harding Park and Woodlands, St Andrews New
Koolmov

Post by Koolmov »

Hello, I have been enjoying Links for years, and have depended heavily on the generosity and good cheer of the folks in this forum. I have paid for the luxury of the many courses available, and it has been well worth it!

I have been trying to download some player profiles to add a little variety, but don't seem to be doing somethin correctly, as the additional profiles don't seem to show up whe I try to create a "new" player.

I get the download, and try to drop & drop into the poyani folder. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks for any advice.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Just to make sure, Koolmov... you do click on the "Create New Player" Button, and then on the second window of creating one, select the name you downloaded as the "Golfer Model" - right? You weren't clicking on the list of player names expecting to see the one you downloaded, were you? That list if for the players that have already been set up.

Pete
Koolmov

Post by Koolmov »

Right. I tried to create a new player and none of the downloaded ANI's came up. Just the originals.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Last thing I can think of - unzip the download, and put the .L3 file into the /Polyani/ folder.

Pete
Koolmov

Post by Koolmov »

Many thanks Pete. It seems to work. :fcrossed: