Tee Planting

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
braden1308

Re: Tee Planting

Post by braden1308 »

AJ I fully understand that, I was answering Stephens post. There is a merge trick that makes the tee's automatically go together so you don't have to lay around dragging them about. That's what I can't remember how to do, I even had a tutorial on it somewhere but I believe it's gone now. I have been doing this since around 2005 - 2006 and know most tricks with the apcd but can't remember all of them.
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

I can do this:

-Go into Course Properties > Hole Info > Select hole 10 > Press 'Add Rating(s) to Tee'
-Select the one that displays Ladies on the left. Junior should show on the right. Select Junior and press Add

But that just shows one colour. Think I will go with Danny's suggestion of planting one in front of the other, as they are both at the same distance if you are careful, and both colours show.

Now on to the hole previews :pcwhack:
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Very clever, AJ! :clapping:

Pete
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

The easy answer is to make all tee markers the same colour.
Ian
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

I found some old notes and to show two colors on the same tee we used the tee ratings tab, merged what tee's you want then replaced them with custom tee's that are round like the in game tee's but of two colors which then will give you the visual you are playing from two sets of tee's with one set of markers.