Help Creating A Texture

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Danny D

Help Creating A Texture

Post by Danny D »

Hi group...

I've been trying to create a special ground cover texture for Coeur d'Alene, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot get one that doesn't show some annoying tiling. I have a texture that contains the image of the ground cover that I need. Would any of you graphics experts have some time to give it a try? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me and I'll send you the texture.

Thanks,

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
EJ55

Re: Help Creating A Texture

Post by EJ55 »

Hi Dan,

No guarantees that I'd be able to give you what you're seeking but I'd be willing to attempt if you'd like me to give it a shot?
SLucey

Post by SLucey »

Same here, Dan. If you still need it send me a sample of texture and I'll take a crack it and see what I come up with.
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Hello guys. Just want to let all of you that responded to my request know that Lez took it on for me and did a fantastic job with it. :clapping: Thanks very much to all of those who responded. Much appreciated. :tiphat:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added