Panoramas to stick into other courses?

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Duglis

Panoramas to stick into other courses?

Post by Duglis »

Does anyone have a panorama that someone could make or release that I can stick into the old Majlis Emirates course so it has that big city panaroma it needs :D So a panaroma of Dubai.

Other panoramas that i'm looking for are - Aventura, Miami cityscape.
errmm

that's it :)

If not, I'm currently watching the youtube videos about how to create Panoramas (uploaded by Lez).

-Douglas
72Animal

Re: Panoramas to stick into other courses?

Post by 72Animal »

Hi Doug, I looked through my downloaded panos and didn't see anything that fits. I think the best bet is to make something. You can find lots of starter pictures on the net of course. The height of all the buildings might be tricky to work with, matching the distance to the course. Don't know if you want a line of palm trees as a base then the buildings. Haven't played the Emirates in a long time. Didn't Dubai Creek have a cityscape pano? Don't know if someone has that on their hard drive from the old site.
brooks2345

Re: Panoramas to stick into other courses?

Post by brooks2345 »

Hi Doug

What's your email? I have Miami Aventura from Turnberry Isle but it's too big top go on Linkscorner. Will send it if you want it.Took about ten minutes to do. As long as it's 7680 x 720 pixels and saved as 32 bit tga, it should work with Links.

Cheers

John Brooks por14u@uwclub.net :thumbup: