"rolling hills?

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
woody4077

"rolling hills?

Post by woody4077 »

out of sheer curiousity and lack of funds to get IMHO overpriced terrain mapping (thats for sale on some websites) i have a question:
what would be the best way to set a random plot of land in ACPD to have "rolling hills" terrain?
Paul44

Re: "rolling hills?

Post by Paul44 »

The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

awesome
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

woody4077 wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 9:24 pm out of sheer curiousity and lack of funds to get IMHO overpriced terrain mapping (thats for sale on some websites) i have a question:
what would be the best way to set a random plot of land in ACPD to have "rolling hills" terrain?
Hiya Woody...

Since you posted your question here in the Designers Corner, I will assume you were asking about finding a way to make an APCD plot with rolling terrain. Here's the method for you to try...

In this message I'll just show you the method. You can try it and play around with it until you're confident with how it works. Just be sure and choose your plot size before you start your new course so this method will encompass the entire plot.

Hope this is what you're looking for...

Dan

terrain_builder.jpg
terrain_builder.jpg (272.1 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added