Designers - Screenshots please

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Andy
Site Admin

Re: Designers - Screenshots please

Post by Andy »

LeWAW wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:14 pm Great feature Andy :clapping:
Just one question, for a new course, do you want a separated Zip file or in the same zip file with the course ?
I would prefer a separate zip file but I don't mind if it's all together.
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

Andy wrote: June 19th, 2020, 11:40 am
Stephen Sullivan wrote: June 19th, 2020, 10:24 am Andy, how many pictures do you want? One for each hole or just a selection?

Also thought I would mention that its worth using the replay facility and using Ctrl + F10 to get jpeg in the Links folder.
I usually regard 6 or 7 as sufficient. When I used to add the screenshots I tried to make sure that they gave an overall representation and included a tee, a bunker, any water, 3D work etc etc.
I will try and get a few together for my last course over the weekend.
EJ55

Post by EJ55 »

Andy, as always thank you for all you do and have done! :thumbup:

Do you mind if I add a few screenshots to some of my more recent releases although they've been a good while ago?
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

EJ55 wrote: June 19th, 2020, 4:19 pm Andy, as always thank you for all you do and have done! :thumbup:

Do you mind if I add a few screenshots to some of my more recent releases although they've been a good while ago?
No problem - fire away.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Nowadays most of the club websites also contain flyovers of each hole. This looks like a priceless addition!
Wayne Hewitt

Post by Wayne Hewitt »

A bit late to the party, but I have just send through some for Crooked Creek HD.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Wayne Hewitt wrote: July 1st, 2022, 12:56 pm A bit late to the party, but I have just send through some for Crooked Creek HD.
Received and in place, thanks Wayne. :thumbup:
migolfer

Post by migolfer »

I didn't realize non-course designers could volunteer screenshots. In an effort to give this a try (it doesn't take long), I took some captures of Zanzibar Golf Club HD recently uploaded by Lez Marwick. Hopefully I followed the directions correctly. :)
Also hope I picked some decent views.
Blade

Post by Blade »

migolfer wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 12:49 am I didn't realize non-course designers could volunteer screenshots. In an effort to give this a try (it doesn't take long), I took some captures of Zanzibar Golf Club HD recently uploaded by Lez Marwick. Hopefully I followed the directions correctly. :)

If you did your Homework By Searching the Course - you would find that Wayne Hewitt designed CROOKED CREEK
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

migolfer wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 12:49 am I didn't realize non-course designers could volunteer screenshots. In an effort to give this a try (it doesn't take long), I took some captures of Zanzibar Golf Club HD recently uploaded by Lez Marwick. Hopefully I followed the directions correctly. :)
Thanks. The screenshots have now been added.