APCD From Start To Finish - Video Tutorial Series

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Mike Nicely

Re: APCD From Start To Finish - Video Tutorial Series

Post by Mike Nicely »

Thanks for the help ... good news. I finally am able to work on the course. I did a fresh install of designer but before that I removed all the files I had in the course folder and ones on main HD. Then I added the original file to course folder. It allowed me to work on it... while working I checked course properties and for some reason the course name was not there. So I renamed the course and did validate and save.. voila it allowed me to play in Links and even better when I went back into designer it allowed me to work on the file. Plan on watching videos here on mapping and seam blending as I really need a refresher on that. Thanks again for your help and concern. Glad this community still has great people that help fellow Linksters. Look forward to a playable copy so I can get feedback on the course. Will update you on the progress. :clapping: :thumbup:
Adelade

Re: APCD From Start To Finish - Video Tutorial Series

Post by Adelade »

Great news! :cheers1: Looking forward to it. Can relate to the APCD girlfriend comment.. :laugh:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...