Fixing Concrete Trees

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
EJ55

Re: Fixing Concrete Trees

Post by EJ55 »

bmumma wrote: May 21st, 2020, 3:48 pm While we're on the subject, the "All Passthrough" option - is that safe for grasses? Or does that create issues? I know all this was documented back in the day, but I don't remember everything!
All pass through removes the 'collision box' and allows you to set your dampening and density across the entire viewable object. Keep that checked for grasses, flowers, and other objects you want minimal penalty (for me that would be tourney objects, hazard stakes and things of that nature).
bmumma

Post by bmumma »

Awesome, thanks everyone! Just wanted to make sure I had things right before updating my planting. Will save a backup, but it'd be a real b**** to have to replant the course :-)
EJ55

Post by EJ55 »

Just so the peeps just starting out that view this thread don't get confused, I would like to add the 'collision box' , picture that as solid wood, that a ball can't get through, the golf ball will bounce off it and you'll hear the knock sound, anything outside the box you can adjust with dampening and density.