For Sage

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Daniel

For Sage

Post by Daniel »

Hi Sage just played your new course White Oak Hills.When in the stream it said the texture was None and I could play the ball from the Stream.
sagevanni

Re: For Sage

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Daniel,

You think I should ask Andy to dump this one and see if others have comments, then fix those too and re-submit.....????

Sage....... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi All,

Will everyone please let me know if my lie designations on White Oaks are correct......????

I have checked several other of my courses and my lie designations are all messed up......

APCD seems to be acting up again.......Thanks.....

Sage...... :smile:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 4:27 pm Hi All,

Will everyone please let me know if my lie designations on White Oaks are correct......????

I have checked several other of my courses and my lie designations are all messed up......

APCD seems to be acting up again.......Thanks.....

Hi Sage... Are you sure you've not been enabling a PANO while in the APCD? In case you forgot, enabling the PANO in the APCD scrambles the lie designations.

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Well BLOW ME DOWN......I never knew that......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the only safe way to test a pano is pick one and open the course in the game to see it......am I right..????

Sage..... :fear:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:15 am Well BLOW ME DOWN......I never knew that......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the only safe way to test a pano is pick one and open the course in the game to see it......am I right..????

No, you can actually view a PANO in the APCD, but be aware that while it's enabled, it scrambles the assignments. Just NEVER EVER make any program changes or save the course while its enabled. Just enable it, look around at it, and disable it ASAP. As long as no saves or program changes are done, it will put them back in place when you disable the PANO. :thumbup:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:15 am Well BLOW ME DOWN......I never knew that......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you can actually view a PANO in the APCD, but be aware that while it's enabled, it scrambles the assignments. Just NEVER EVER make any program changes or save the course while its enabled. Just enable it, look around at it, and disable it ASAP. As long as no saves or program changes are done, it will put them back in place when you disable the PANO. :thumbup:

CLARIFICATION: When I refer to the PANO being "enabled", I'm referring to it being enabled for viewing when you are in the perspective view. I'm not referring to it being enabled in the course preferences. For example, before you choose one in your preference menu, you can first enable it for viewing in the perspective window, look around at it without saving anything, and then disable it from viewing in the perspective window. After that you can choose it in the preferences menu, and then do a V & S...
Completed Courses
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Danny D wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 8:39 am

CLARIFICATION: When I refer to the PANO being "enabled", I'm referring to it being enabled for viewing when you are in the perspective view. I'm not referring to it being enabled in the course preferences. For example, before you choose one in your preference menu, you can first enable it for viewing in the perspective window, look around at it without saving anything, and then disable it from viewing in the perspective window. After that you can choose it in the preferences menu, and then do a V & S. I would advise you to check your assignments before you do a V&S after messing around with a PANO. :smile:
Completed Courses
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Danny D.

Thanks for the tips my man.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 8:45 am Danny D.

Thanks for the tips my man.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You betcha! :tiphat:
Completed Courses