Nine Bridges Course at Jeju Island

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Westernblue

Re: Nine Bridges Course at Jeju Island

Post by Westernblue »

looks terrific
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

Looks real nice Adelade. :thumbup:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

:fcrossed:
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

I have just sent out the Nine Bridges at Jeju Island Beta to the beta testers I had in mind (Links Corner private messages) but one of my main beta testers already told me they wouldnt be able to help this time around, so I wanted to check if someone might be able to fill the slot so to speak. Does anyone want to beta test for this course?

People who are comfortable with being highly opinionated are extra welcome. Also people who play on lower-end or quite old computers, since Im pretty curious how the course performs for those users. I am perhaps a little worried I planted too many grasses, no issues with rendering times for me personally, but my goal is for my courses to be playable and enjoyable by everyone, and I really have no way of knowing if that is the case or not.

That said, anyone who is interested is welcome. Just reply here and I will send a private message.

The current plan is to have a 2 week beta window (starting now) and then release the course as a final at the end of it. I consider the course fully completed already (aside from a logo and splash screen update to be made), but there is always a chance the beta testing could reveal something that demands a slight delay.

I am SO tempted to post some screenshots of how the course has evolved since my last post in this thread, but I wanna save some surprise for the final release when it is so close now.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Adelade,
My laptop is not vintage, but I would be very happy to test play the course.
Ian