Default Planar

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Adelade

Re: Default Planar

Post by Adelade »

Hmm... heres an idea...

How about you make a new mapping that copies all of the OV13's numbers... lets say you name it "OV13 B". Then you apply the new OV13B to any areas where the OV13 used to be. Then you rename the OV13 to Default Planar, and change its numbers so that it functions just like a Default Planar. Then after that you can rename the OV13B into 0V13 again, if you want. You get what I mean? I think it would work.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Adelade,
That sounds very logical and it works. Well done sir.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sage
You are correct, you can't delete the Default Planar. I have just tried it with a new download of APCD. So where did it go? :surrender:

Now that I have the default Default Planar back I will leave that conundrum to people more clever than I, - Sage and Adelade. :yes:

Adelade and Sage, Thank you for your help.

Ian
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: May 31st, 2022, 12:50 pm I've tried deleting the "default" planer and it says I can not delete the default planer. It might be something else you deleted.

Sage..... :smile:
Odds are it didn't get deleted, but rather re-named. I have accidentally renamed my before. :oops:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

:oops: :oops:
Ian