Time for a short rant

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
sagevanni

Time for a short rant

Post by sagevanni »

APCD is at it again.......Also at as side note......so is Links 2003 the game.

It may just be my computer but things just go from bad to worse.

I love designing courses but I'm getting to a point where I want to go back to what I used to do with my time.....3D design work putting my ideas for kayaks.

This crap is sometimes getting to be way to much.

I have tried the system Danny D. uses with no good results.......APCD just continues to crash and do other strange things.

Sage...... :mad:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
sagevanni

Re: Time for a short rant

Post by sagevanni »

LMAO.........

Links 2003 the game is so messed up on my system I can not even load a course.......no matter what course....

Sage...... :surrender:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
rolle

Post by rolle »

sorry to hear that…

if possible maybe reinstall an older PC and make it dedicated for Links and such…

Thank you for all you nice Courses anyway :) ( so far :cheers1: )
RTS Elite

Rounds played: 4536
Courses played: 798
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Sage,
My sympathies, I suffered very similar ills when I was nearing the end of the design for Wade Hampton. Every time I opened APCD I had a problem.
Unfortunately I do not know why or how but the problems went away as quickly as they had arrived and importantly they have remained away. (I really shouldn't have said that, should I? :unsure: )

Good luck and may your troubles quickly disappear - the courses won't design themselves.

Ian
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Sage seems your PC is full of crap that you do not need, I use Privazer to clean my PC it does a great job.One of my mates could not get Windows 10 to install said he did not have enough room on his drive.I introduced him to Privazer it cleaned up 35 gig of crap and he was able to install Windows 10.On the first run it took 2 hours to clean up his PC but once that is done if you clean it at least once a week in takes minutes.Here is a link to there site if you want to give it a try.https://privazer.com/en/ By the way it is a free program but you can pay a small amount if you wish to support them.
linksrevisited

Post by linksrevisited »

Thanks for that Daniel, great app, and I like free