That 3D look

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
sagevanni

That 3D look

Post by sagevanni »

Would it not be great if Links had graphics like "Crysis" or "Far Cry 2" and the like........I see no reason a software/game designer wouldn't be able to do it.

Sage........... :rant: :rant:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Danny D

Re: That 3D look

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: June 26th, 2021, 2:40 pm Would it not be great if Links had graphics like "Crysis" or "Far Cry 2" and the like........I see no reason a software/game designer wouldn't be able to do it.

Sage........... :rant: :rant:
Amen brother! Not too long ago I made a post about this exact same thing. I mentioned how great it would be if a golf game was created using the same type of graphics as Far Cry 2. It would be awesome if you could play the game from the first person shooter view. Choose clubs from your bag, approach the ball, look down at the ball and the club as you set up to hit, rotate your body to aim. Do all of your playing from the eyes view instead of cameras. :thumbup: Would be even cooler if you could drive your golf cart to your ball. :laugh:

Dan
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added