4 discontinued Microsoft courses

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Paul44

Re: 4 discontinued Microsoft courses

Post by Paul44 »

Andy,

Should these 4 courses be discontinued Microsoft courses on the Links Corner course database?
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Paul44 wrote: January 27th, 2021, 1:56 pm Andy,

Should these 4 courses be discontinued Microsoft courses on the Links Corner course database?
They existed once upon a time so they are in the database.

As far as I know they are not (legally) available for download so they are marked as discontinued.

End of story.
Paul44

Post by Paul44 »

Andy,

Thanks.
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Hi Pete, that's why I went looking for it, after reading that message thread. It's been many years since I played it and probably, at the time, it didn't look too shabby in comparison with everything else that was current. Now, I'd likely say "Nice layout, but looks cartoonish". I'll be looking forward to anything you come up with. At one point I was thinking of doing some courses myself, but I find circumstances right now are not ideal for the level of concentration required (translation: living in one of those sh--hole countries with heavy traffic, screaming kids living next door, and dogs barking all day long). What I really need to do is find a quieter place to live, but that's tricky here.