PRESTWICK

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

Re: PRESTWICK

Post by Jimbo »

Sorry to be so long getting back to the nit. I broke my foot and was literally laid up for a couple of days. It's not too bad but the worst thing is trying to hobble around in a walking cast for the next 2 months. It beats a wheelchair or walker, but just barely. Hint-if you have to wear one don't go on a real course! :rant:
Anyway I'm back on the job!
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Sorry to be late nitting-I've been off for a few days with a broken foot (nothing too drastic...I get to wear a walking cast for the next few weeks-it beats a wheelchair or walker, but not by much. Hint-don't trying to play real golf!
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

brooks2345 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 6:15 pm Ok will alter the green slopes on the final. Bear in mind it's the Scottish West Coast Branch Line - you don't get express trains along here! And I'll recheck the grass settings.

Cheers and thanks for kind comments

John Brooks :thumbup:
Thanks Master Brooks :)
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Hi Jimbo - Sorry you're not too well. Know the feeling - I ruptured my entire left leg achilles tendon 2 years ago and spent 3 months in plaster. Still doing the exercises. Anyway, in my normal role I was an accountant - in the UK 31st January is the deadline for income tax returns or fines ensue, so you can guess the position - at the eleventh hour everyone wants me to do their tax returns based upon suitcases full of papers! Have started Westward Ho! but this could take some time..........

Cheers and get well soon

John Brooks :sad:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Boy you Brits don't waste any time! Here in the Great White North they give us until the end of April!!!
Anyway happy accounting-I know that you'll find all the deductions and credits that your clients have coming...and that will give me a little more "Not Picking" time...including your latest!😉
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Another little thing to consider (in addition to the train). Prestwick International Airport is just up the road. Prestwick used to be the major airport in Scotland and, according to the airline website it still appears to be receiving some trans-Atlantic flights-as opposed to Glasgow International which appears to have more volume but primarily short-haul flights (let's face it-once the pandemic has been dealt with the vast majority of people coming from North America will continue to make Heathrow their point of destination)
...not that I'm being anal or anything...🙂
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Played a fun round. This is a really great course!! BUT.. ;) some holes are on wicked impossible putting slopes, but I read, Master Brooks, that you’ll be fixing this. So...thank you so so much!!!!!!
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Duglis wrote: January 27th, 2021, 11:14 pm Played a fun round. This is a really great course!! BUT.. ;) some holes are on wicked impossible putting slopes, but I read, Master Brooks, that you’ll be fixing this. So...thank you so so much!!!!!!
Hi Dug-Masrer B will also have an email from me when he finishes his "other, much less important" stuff.😁

Those darn Scottisj courses are a bitch to nit pick...they're all too "original"...like dinosaurs were "original" animals!

I didn't realise that there course was so close to other great courses!
I mean literally up the street.
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Yep. lol. Dinosaur courses are fun. Thanks for keeping up the "nitpicking"! :D
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

You have e-mail! :cheers1: