Sunningdale New Course Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

Sunningdale New Course Beta

Post by Pete »

Very nice indeed, a lot of steel gorse about though
Jimbo

Re: Sunningdale New Course Beta

Post by Jimbo »

Brooksie-slow down...I'm still nit picking Mathern! :laugh:

Anyway, if there's no objection I'm going to hold off on my Mathern nit pick (there are still some issues) now that the New Course is BETA'd. Before I even start I must salute you for moving that clubhouse to the New Course? Is it just a matter of "replanting" or did you have to build a new one? Either way BRAVO! :thumbup: :clapping: In fact that will be a part of my nit pick.
Last edited by Jimbo on December 11th, 2020, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

Post by Pete »

I want Sunningdale Old Final Jimbo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

If anyone can send me (or tell me where to find) a Sunningdale Clubhouse picture in reasonably hi-def I.e. something like 1200 x 1000 pixels) I'll use it. Otherwise I'll have to nip up there after lockdown and take one myself! And steel heather - well, yes, there's an awful lot of it, and you shouldn't be going in it. I have, and it's like playing out of barbed wire. :pcwhack:

Cheers

John Brooks
Pete

Post by Pete »

I have some john tried sending them but no luck send me your email in a private message
nigelpenn

Post by nigelpenn »

A big thank you to John for the two Sunningdale courses
I know they are in the beta stage, bit both have the feel of the courses themselves and as a work in progress I am looking forward to their final versions. There are many pictures of the courses on their official website.

https://www.sunningdale-golfclub.co.uk
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

brooks2345 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 2:38 pm If anyone can send me (or tell me where to find) a Sunningdale Clubhouse picture in reasonably hi-def I.e. something like 1200 x 1000 pixels) I'll use it. Otherwise I'll have to nip up there after lockdown and take one myself! And steel heather - well, yes, there's an awful lot of it, and you shouldn't be going in it. I have, and it's like playing out of barbed wire. :pcwhack:

Cheers

John Brooks
John-I think you nailed it again-both courses start and finish beside each other. :cheers1:
I have a couple of very, very minor issues that I'll send with my report, but your clubhouse is as impeccable as it was on the Old Course!
Mygawd man-you even remembered the New Course halfway house!!! :notworthy:

In any event...

https://www.google.com/search?q=sunning ... 74bM6XVA1M
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Thanks so much for these classic great courses!!!

-Doug in California
mickydavies

Post by mickydavies »

I really enjoyed the course until Hole 9. I just couldn't get my ball to stop on the green with it continually rolling off. I play Fast (Challenging) green speeds. Anyone else had this problem?
Pete

Post by Pete »

Yes Micky some very difficult steep slopes on some of the pin positions especially when pins are at the front, easy to 3 or even 4 putt other than that another lovely Sunningdale course