Capital Golf Course (Aussie course)

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Blade

Re: Capital Golf Course (Aussie course)

Post by Blade »

Better Idea is to Make it 18 Holes for Collingwood F.C :rofl:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I notice that the website (holes are metric :helpsmilie: ) has quite a few 'roos jumping around. (that's a hint :whistle: )
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

would love to see nullarbor links
Links Bill

Post by Links Bill »

Gowoods wrote: December 5th, 2020, 3:19 am Better Idea is to Make it 18 Holes for Collingwood F.C :rofl:
Yes another great idea... 18 holes dedicated to 18 greats of the Collingwood football club. I might do that after the AFL course.
Blade

Post by Blade »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Make My Day :whistle:
AJ Allen

Post by AJ Allen »

I have had this sitting here 90% completed. Put it aside while I catch up on some real work, but it's really only the clubhouse that needs to be finished. All the holes are playable, maybe a bit of tidying up of plantings but not too much. Will see if I can set some time aside and at least get a beta out before the end of the year (along with the revamp of the coomealla which is almost mostly done. One of those courses that I keep thinking of things I want to add or change).

Cheers, AJ
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Hi, AJ !

Since your last post on your latest course,"Capital" was made back in December of last year, I just thought I'd ask for a current update on how the course may be coming along. After most of us Linksters found Cooamealla to be a nice "Aussie" entry , we're looking forward to Capital Golf Course as well, especially after you've provided a few "screenies". I'm sure you've got other obligations for your time than working on LINKS courses, but hopefully you've found some time to work on this as well. Thanks for being a LINKS designer.....the more the merrier!

Ron "Weeler" Weel
AJ Allen

Post by AJ Allen »

Weeler wrote: June 11th, 2021, 8:17 pm Hi, AJ !

Since your last post on your latest course,"Capital" was made back in December of last year, I just thought I'd ask for a current update on how the course may be coming along. After most of us Linksters found Cooamealla to be a nice "Aussie" entry , we're looking forward to Capital Golf Course as well, especially after you've provided a few "screenies". I'm sure you've got other obligations for your time than working on LINKS courses, but hopefully you've found some time to work on this as well. Thanks for being a LINKS designer.....the more the merrier!

Ron "Weeler" Weel
Hey there, I have been MIA for quite some time. Just easing myself back into things after a rough few months.

But yes, course is still sitting ready to get finishing touches. Hah, same with a different version of Coomie... bigger greens, more bunkers, few other things changed and fixed.

Cheers, AJ
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Sorry to hear about the rough months, but its great to see you return and excited about your courses! :clapping:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Thanks for the update AJ ! I hope that the rough patches are behind you also ! Looking forward to your course.