Cypress Point

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Weeler

Cypress Point

Post by Weeler »

Although many of us are downloading and trying out the 'ton' of new courses Sage Vanni has been working on, and were 'on his board' for awhile, I just wanted to make mention of his version of Cypress Point that was released in Nov. of 2018. I'm sure several of you have played it....but for those of you who haven't, I highly recommend it. I think he did a particularly fine job of getting the look and feel of the course. ( Based on photos I've seen or articles I've read, since I've never been there ). The back nine with it's tough , rock faced ocean front holes and gnarly Cypress trees almost makes you
hesitant to take your shot.
Most of us will probably never have the opportunity to play this dramatic course IRL, so I'm grateful that Sage brought it to life for Links players !

:notworthy: Weeler
sagevanni

Re: Cypress Point

Post by sagevanni »

Much appreciated Weeler....!!!! Thank you

Sage..... :smile: :smile: :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
JimEvers37

Re: Cypress Point

Post by JimEvers37 »

Weeler,

Thanks so much for pointing this out, I did not know about or have this course on my PC. With any of Sage's courses, they are pretty much guaranteed to be high quality but I am embarrassed that I have not played as many of his courses as I would like.

Jim Evers
Sterling Heights, MI